Professional Focus and Services
- Retirement Planning
- Education Funding
- Trust Management and Charitable Gifting
- Integrating your personal view of "Social Responsibility" into your investment strategy
- Providing Diversified Asset Allocation recommendations that meet your needs for growth, income and safety
- Access to a complete range of investment choices, including custom stock and bond portfolios, mutual funds, insurance products, and linked index notes
- Participate in Shareholder Advocacy campaigns
Education and Experience
- St Mary's College of California, BA Liberal Arts
- Financial Advisor and OSJ since 1995
- Current: Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, Catherine Cartier, Registered Representative. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors Inc. and Arbor Point Advisors Inc., Progressive Asset Management, Arbor Point Advisors and Securities America are separate companies.
Catherine Cartier subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. She is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative.
Catherine is currently licensed with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), National Futures Association (NFA) and insurance licensed in the state of California. (0E09767)
First Affirmative is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Securities America or Progressive Asset Management. First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).