Kelly Guncheon, CFP, ChFC
Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Financial Consultant®
Professional Focus and Services
- Financial Planning Association member
- Member, First Affirmative Financial Network
Education and Experience
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Series 6, 7, and 63 licenses
- B.A. English, Elmhurst (IL) College
- 10 years a financial adviser, 6 years with my own firm
- Member, Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light Divestment Committee
- Member, MN-350.org Divestment Committee
- Member, Earthkeepers Circle
- Coordinator, Westside Progressives
- Episcopal Church of the Epiphany Vestry and Finance Committee member, Stewardship Chair, and Caring for Creation Commissioner
- Member, League of Women Voters
- Loaves and Fishes
- Mayflower TrustBuilders volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
Guncheon Financial LLC is an Investment Adviser registered with the States of Minnesota and Illinois.
Kelly Guncheon subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. He is not an investment advisory representative of First Affirmative. First Affirmative is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Guncheon Financial, LLC.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credentials CFP® and ChFC® listed above bear trademarks.