Celia Mueller, CFP
Certified Financial Planner™
Professional Focus and Services
Areas of Speciality
Socially Responsible Investing
I help interested clients link their financial goals with their personal and social core values and goals. This is often referred to as stewardship investing or socially responsible investing and planning.
By providing information about investments and planning opportunities, I help clients make informed choices. Many of my clients appreciate the educational aspects of my services. I am committed to the mission of helping clients achieve their financial planning and stewardship objectives while delivering a high level of client service.
This area includes financial planning, retirement planning, and estate conservation.
By regarding financial planning as complex and confusing, people often miss out on potentially rewarding financial opportunities. They also take unnecessary risks and fail to adequately protect their assets.
That's where I can help. My goal is to take the mystery out of investing, managing risk, preparing for retirement, and preserving your wealth. By helping you acquire the information you need to pursue your financial objectives and core values, I establish long and trusted relationships with my clients. I use proven methods to help clients identify their values and financial priorities and stay on track.
Small Business Expertise
Expertise regarding the various retirement plans and other programs that strengthen small businesses and make them attractive to employees.
My initial consultation with clients is without fee or obligation. Depending on suitability, we will develop an ongoing working relationship together on a fee basis, a commission basis or a combination of the two.
- Progressive Asset Management
- First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC, Third Party Money Manager
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securities America Advisors, Inc. and Arbor Point Advisors, LLC
- US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- Green America Green Business Network
- Financial Planning Association
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, Westmont College, 1972
- Master's degree, Princeton Theological Seminary, 1976
- Certified Financial Planner™ designation, 2000