Judy Seid, CFP
Certified Financial Planner™
Blue Summit Financial Group, Inc.
Aligning Personal Values with Disciplined Financial Planning Solutions
Professional Focus and Services
Judith L. Seid, President and founder of Blue Summit Financial Group, Inc, has actively used socially responsible investing (SRI) for her clients since 1992 and firmly believes that "We can influence corporations to change their policies by avoiding investments in irresponsible companies and by seeking investments in companies with positive practices and products." Socially responsible investing (SRI) exists for investors looking to use the power of financial investment to create sustainable social change.
As Sales Manager, Judith oversees the activities of associates in the firm, while managing a select group of clients; concentrating on wealth management and financial planning strategies for families, business owners, inheritors, retirees, non-profits, and endowments.
Sharing her experience with others, over the years, Judith has conducted seminars, workshops, and hosted radio programs on topics including Socially Responsible Investing, Senior Estate Planning, Pre-retirement planning, and Long Term Care Insurance planning.
Judith works with each client to look at their total picture, help identify their life goals, and develop a financial plan to accomplish their dreams and align with their personal values.
With a reputation for putting her client's needs first, she has built a solid base of loyal, satisfied clients. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner, Judith adheres to the highest ethics and commitments to professionalism.
Judith makes a difference in her community and is actively involved with the Challenged Athlete's Foundation and the Outdoor Education Foundation of San Diego.
During an initial complimentary consultation, Judith will discuss your needs and goals and determine if she can be of assistance to you. All fee options are discussed in full detail at this time.
- Life Planning Professional, Kinder Institute
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Selling Member , First Affirmative Financial Network
- Member, Social Investment Forum, since 1992
- Member, Green America, since 1992
- Member, Calvert Select Advisors
- Board Member, Outdoor Education Foundation of San Diego
Education, Designations and Registrations
- CFP® Practitioner, College of Financial Planning, 2005
- Registered Securities Principal Series 24, 1999
- Licensed Agent: Life, Health and Annuity, 1994
- Registered Representative Series 7, 1993
- Uniform Securities Agent Series 63, 1993
- Bachelor of Arts, Business & Management (BA), Magna Cum Laude, San Diego State University, 1986
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Cetera Advisors, LLC (doing business in CA as CFGA Insurance Agency). Member FINRA, SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. California Insurance License #0B36799.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credential CFP® listed above bears trademarks.