Kimberly Terry, CFP, AIF
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Accredited Investment Fiduciary™
Portfolio Management and Financial Planning Services to families, individuals and forward-thinking businesses.
I believe that value is created for shareholders and society as a whole by investing in the most responsible companies with attractive profit potential. Companies who provide or support clean sustainable energy, fresh clean water, adequate supplies of healthy food, a livable climate, waste minimization, justice, equal opportunity, peace and security.
I help you set financial goals, allocate your portfolio utilizing a team of managers and then implement and monitor your portfolio.
- Getting to know each other
- Determining your personal, financial goals and priorities
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial situation
- Developing and presenting the financial recommendations to you
- Implementing and monitoring those recommendations
I offer a no-cost, no-obligation introductory meeting for us to learn about each other. I will review your personal values, social priorities and discuss your financial goals. In collaboration with you, I'll determine the best allocation for you. Fees are based on the services you need and are typically a percentage of assets under management.
- Investment Advisor Representative, First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC
- Member, US SIF - The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner, College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary™
- Series 65 Investment Advisor License
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, Washington State University
I'm involved with non-profits around the Bay Area and available to speak at your business or community event.
The credentials CFP® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.