First Affirmative Summit Camp
The First Affirmative Summit Camp is a reflection of an ongoing commitment to our network of advisors who assist clients in making money and having a positive impact with their money - at the same time. Together we help direct the flow of investment capital to help create a more socially just and environmentally sustainable future.
At this invitation only event, we invite advisor prospects and current advisors to come and join us for two full days of learning and engagement. At the Summit Camp advisors can:
- Learn about First Affirmative's Sustainable Investment Solutions and how we are uniquely positioned to serve the investment needs of the socially conscious investor.
- Attend plenary and breakout sessions focused on broader SRI issues, Investments strategies and concepts.
- Connect with other like-minded professionals focused on Impact Investing.
- Meet key SRI Mutual Fund Company representatives
- and meet the First Affirmative team!
The First Affirmative Summit Camp will take place November 7-9, 2016 at the Denver Hyatt Regency, near the Convention Center, just 2 days before the SRI Conference. There is no extra charge to attend the summit camp other than a couple of extra hotel nights.
Interested in joining us? Please contact Danielle Burns for more information.