Joyce Moore, ChFC, LUTCF
Chartered Financial Consultant™ and Life Underwriter Training
Joyce Moore Financial Services / Whole Earth Investments
P.O. Box 175
Macungie, PA 18062
Phone: (610) 966-6127
Retirement and Estate Planning, and Socially Responsible Investments
Professional Focus and Services:
Joyce Moore has been in the business of offering financial advice since 1981, initially focusing on working as a management accountant for several small businesses. In 1991, she branched out to include life, health, and disability insurance and mutual funds in her practice and formed Joyce Moore Financial Services. She found that she needed to “put her faith to work” and work toward developing a practice to help clients who wished to invest with their values.
At that point, Joyce joined the Social Investment Forum and shifted her business priorities to include environmental concerns, desires for world peace and justice, and a continuing intense interest in the needs of her clients.
Today, Joyce Moore Financial Services offers clients:
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Tax consulting for the individual and small business
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Investment advice for those who wish to invest with their values
- Asset management services
- Trust management
- Fee-based planning and investment management
- Mutual funds IRAs and other retirement plans
- Retirement plan rollovers
- Variable and fixed annuities
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Registered Representative and Advisory Representative, Portfolio Resources Group, Inc.
- Member, Social Investment Forum, 1991-present
- Member, Green America, 1991-present
- Member, First Affirmative Financial Network, 2001-present
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, 1992-2007
- Board Member, Lehigh Valley Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, 1995-2007
- President, Lehigh Valley Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, 2000-2001
- Director, Pennsylvania Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, 2002-2007
Education and Experience:
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1974-1975
- Lafayette College, 1984-1988
- Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow, 1995
- Chartered Financial Consultant, 2001
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 65, and 7: PA, NY, NJ, NC, and KS
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License: PA
- Board Member, Spring Garden Children’s School, 1983-1985
- Board Member, League of Women Voters of the Easton Area, 1987-1991
- President, League of Women Voters of the Easton Area, 1989-1990
- BSA Den Leader, Minsi Trails Council, 1991-1995
- Assistant Scoutmaster, BSA Troop 31, Minsi Trails Council, 1995-1997
- Borough Councilwoman, Glendon Borough, 1992-1996
- Council Vice President, Glendon Borough, 1996-1997
- Trustee, United Friends School, Quakertown, Pennsylvania, 2004-present
- Board Member and Trustee, The Philadelphia Folksong Society, 2011-present
- Volunteer, The Philadelphia Folk Festival, 1972-present
- Who’s Who in America, 2000-present
- Who’s Who of American Women, 1989-present
- Mother of two sons, William and Kristofer
Joyce Moore is an Investment Advisor Representative with Portfolio Resources Advisor Group, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-111808), a Portfolio Resources Group Company, 800 Brickell Avenue, Suite 903, Miami, Florida 33131, (305) 732-0299, email@example.com, https://www.prginc.net/advisors.php.
Joyce Moore is also a Registered Representative of Portfolio Resources Group, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, FSI.
Joyce Moore subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. She is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative Financial Network. First Affirmative is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Portfolio Resources Advisor Group, Inc., nor of Portfolio Resources Group, Inc.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587). The credentials ChFC® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.