Professional Focus and Services
Currently a Registered Principal and Financial Advisor with Securities America Inc. and managing partner at the Progressive Asset Management Oakland a branch office of Securities America. In addition, I am the President of Progressive Asset Management (PAM) and Board Chair.
As a co-founder of PAM, my years of working with Peter Camejo encompassed all aspects of a broker dealer/investment advisory firm. My focus is on developing and maintaining client relationships, managing client portfolios and assisting clients in achieving their financial goals. I am committed to the investment style pioneered by Peter in the area of social investing.
A company's financial picture tells one story. By incorporating how they treat their employees, their community and the environment we can determine how well that company is likely to compete in the long term.
We specialize in custom designed portfolios for the individual investor concerned with preservation of principal, market returns, and following socially responsible guidelines.
We can help you to:
Prepare your Strategic Investment Plan, customized to your unique financial and social standards, including:
- Retirement Planning
- Education Funding
- Trust Management and Charitable Gifting
- Integrating your personal view of "Social Responsibility" into your investment strategy
- Providing Diversified Asset Allocation recommendations that meet your needs for growth, income and safety
- Access to a complete range of investment choices, including custom stock and bond portfolios, mutual funds, insurance products, and linked index notes
- Participate in Shareholder Advocacy campaigns
President and Board Member Progressive Asset Management. As such I am actively involved in directing PAM's many services and initiatives, encompassing Research, Advocacy, Product, and Marketing. Cath represents the nationwide PAM Group of advisors in communication and partnership with other like-minded SRI organizations, including USSIF, ICCR, and the UN Global Compact.
Education and Experience
- St Mary's College of California, BA Liberal Arts
- Financial Advisor and OSJ since 1995
- Current: Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, Catherine Cartier, Registered Representative. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors Inc. and Arbor Point Advisors Inc., Progressive Asset Management, Arbor Point Advisors and Securities America are separate companies.
Catherine Cartier subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. She is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative.
Catherine is currently licensed with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), National Futures Association (NFA) and insurance licensed in the state of California. (0E09767)
First Affirmative is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Securities America or Progressive Asset Management. First Affirmative Financial Network is a Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).