Certified Financial Planner™
Professional Focus and Services
Comprehensive Financial Planning and investment management targeted at "Professional Women in Prime Time" working women in their peak career years, with retirement in their future sights. I offer a full range of investment options, with an emphasis on Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) or Sustainable Responsible Investment (SRI) allocation strategies.
- Financial Planning Association - Pro Bono Committee
- Women's Environmental Network (WEN) of San Francisco
- East Bay Women In Business Roundtable (EBWIBR)
Education and Experience
- MA, MJ, University of California- Berkeley
- Certificate, Personal Financial Planning, UCSC Extension Silicon Valley
- Annual participant in Oakland Pro Bon Financial Planning Clinic (This event, now in its 6th year, originated with our FPA chapter and is now nationwide)
- Annual Alameda Earth Day Community Event Participant
- Sierra Club member since I was in diapers, regular volunteer at trail work days, community clean ups
- Annual participant in Coastal Clean-Up days in September each year
Andrea Hamilton is an Investment Advisor Representative of First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC
. First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credentials CFP® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.