Certified Financial Planner™, Accredited Investment Fiduciary™
Affirmative Wealth Advisors
Professional Focus and Services
We provide for you:
- Fee-Only Socially Responsible Invesment Management and Financial Planning,
- Community Impact Investments and Charitable Giving/Planning to Enhance Community Wellness, and to Pass Your Wealth to Your Heirs, Communities and Causes you care about,
- Environmental Sustainability for our Children, Grandchildren, and Mother Earth.
Allan's interest in socially responsible investing (SRI) began when investing for his retirement in alignment with his social activist values back in the 60s starting with the Anti-Apartheid Movement. Allan has been a Certified Financial Planner™ certificant since 1993.
Our focus is to help make your lives less stressful and as easy as possible, especially when it comes to your finances. We work together to help clarify your needs and goals. Then we develop a personalized financial plan to help you attain your goals and dreams. Financial planning is a long-term professional relationship. Therefore we continually monitor and report on your financial progress and make periodic adjustments along the way. We strongly believe in educating you, so you can make wiser financial decisions.
Your initial complementary consultation is without obligation or fee. We work with clients on a fee-basis, based on a percentage of assets under management. Fee-based programs offer you a higher level of service, better reporting, and wider ranges of investment options. Since our compensation is directly related to your investment performance, our objectives are more in alignment. We use no-load mutual funds and/or private money managers. We work with individuals and organizations to support your sustainability and stewardship values and concerns.
If preferred, we are happy to work with you on an hourly basis. Our hourly rate starts at $150.
- Allan is a member of First Affirmative Financial Network and the US Social Investment Forum (US-SIF).
- Allan has been an active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) since 1992.
- Allan earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ designation in 2006.
Education and Experience
Allan has worked in the financial field since 1990. We help clients invest for comfortable retirements, college educations for their children and grandchildren, and utilize prudent tax strategies and estate planning to maximize wealth transfers to your heirs, charities and communities, and in alignment with your values.
- Allan has been a community and social activist since the 60s.
- Allan coordinates classes to teach guitar for Guitars Not Guns to at-risk youth in the Bay Area.
Allan genuinely loves helping people, and enjoys friends, family, children, music, gardening, art, travel, and the natural world. We strongly believe that we have a responsibility to preserve, protect, promote, and nurture the things that we believe in, value, and love.
Fee-Only Investment Advisory Services Transformative Wealth Management, LLC CA Independent Registered Investment Advisor, IARD# 283660
Allan W. Moskowitz subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. Allan is not an investment advisory representative of First Affirmative.
Transformative Wealth Management, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credentials CFP® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.