Join us October 10-12, 2021 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO
Cost per attendee, before August 31st, is $425. Cost after August 31st is $475.
This year First Affirmative Financial Network will be hosting ESG for Impact! Similar to our prior Summit Camps, it is a two-day, advisor-focused event. ESG for Impact! has been an evolution in our community. More than 30 years ago, the first group of socially responsible investors gathered to share ideas. We are proud of the role this Community has played in bringing authentic SRI to the mainstream. We invite you to join other leaders and disruptors in this space to see how we can bring increased sustainable investment options to our clients, and to discuss the threats and opportunities inherent in the rapidly growing use of ESG terminology and techniques across the investment landscape.
At ESG for Impact! participants can expect to:
- Attend sessions focused on SRI issues: investments, strategies, and concepts
- Hear from industry leaders
- Learn how to build your advisory business and tell your story to the market
- Obtain up to 6 CE-credits, from the CFP Board of Standards
- Connect with other like-minded professionals integrating SRI into their practices
- Meet key SRI mutual fund and other investment management representatives
- And much more
Learn more about the SRI SERVICE AWARD Hall of Fame!
We continue to follow Covid-19 and the Delta variant impacts closely. We are committed to providing an engaging and safe event, and we continue to be committed to following the guidance of the CDC, regional, and local health officials. Sanitation stations, masks, temperature checks and the opportunity to social distance will be available during the conference.
Broadmoor Hotel Health & Safety Q&A:
- Will the Broadmoor staff all be wearing masks in October? We currently follow, and will continue to follow, executive orders and will adapt to any changes. Masks are only required of those that are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated.
- Do you require your staff to be vaccinated against covid-19? We are not able to require our staff to be vaccinated, ask if they are, or require masks during events. That being said, there are still employees that feel more comfortable wearing their masks so we do have staff members that choose to wear masks and others that do not.
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Health & Safety Q&A:
- What type of air filters are used and how often are they changed? We utilize a high-quality pleated filter. The frequency of filter changes is based upon outside air quality and typically between three and five months. Air is filtered twice before entering public space and meeting rooms.
- For guest rooms, and/or meeting space, is there an individual air handling systems? All sleeping rooms have individual AHU or P-TAC systems. Also, our 316 guest rooms are spread among 8 separate buildings.
- Will the Cheyenne Mountain staff all be wearing masks in October? We are adhering to local and state guidelines as well as guidelines set forth by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. Currently, vaccinated guests and staff are not required to wear masks.
Additionally, the AAA recently renewed our 4-Diamond designation. The inspection now includes an additional cleanliness evaluation of our guest rooms, in which we received the “Inspected Clean” designation, indicating that Cheyenne Mountain Resort is using effective cleaning protocols.