Join us October 10-12, 2021 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO
Cost per attendee, before August 31st, is $425. Cost after August 31st is $475.
This year First Affirmative Financial Network will be hosting ESG for Impact! Similar to our prior Summit Camps, it is a two-day, advisor-focused event. ESG for Impact! has been an evolution in our community. More than 30 years ago, the first group of socially responsible investors gathered to share ideas. We are proud of the role this Community has played in bringing authentic SRI to the mainstream. We invite you to join other leaders and disruptors in this space to see how we can bring increased sustainable investment options to our clients, and to discuss the threats and opportunities inherent in the rapidly growing use of ESG terminology and techniques across the investment landscape.
At ESG for Impact! participants can expect to:
- Attend sessions focused on SRI issues: investments, strategies, and concepts
- Hear from industry leaders
- Learn how to build your advisory business and tell your story to the market
- Obtain up to 6 CE-credits, from the CFP Board of Standards
- Connect with other like-minded professionals integrating SRI into their practices
- Meet key SRI mutual fund and other investment management representatives
- And much more
First Affirmative Financial Network is committed to creating a safe in-person environment. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. Please see additional details for The Broadmoor’s health initiatives.