Bill Holliday, CFP®, AIF®, CSRIC™
Certified Financial Planner™
Fee-only financial advisors specializing in SRI
6700 N Oracle Road, Suite 119
Tucson AZ, 85704
Phone: (520) 325-0769
1003 Bishop Street, Suite 2700
Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone: (808) 731-8659
4845 Pearl East Circle
Boulder, CO 80301
Phone: (720) 779-0275
800 W Main Street
Boise, ID 83702
11810 E Sahara Ave. #100
Las Vegas, NV 89104
777 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
AIO Financial is an independent Fee-Only comprehensive financial planning firm specializing in Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing. We do not accept commissions or sell products. We work only for you, as a fiduciary, to represent your best financial interest with 100% loyalty.
We are comprehensive financial planners helping you formulate a unified plan. We work with clients on investment management, retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, and reviewing insurance.
Professional Focus and Services:
We use three programs to evaluate the impact of your investments:
- YourStake.org – to evaluate and compare portfolios. Provides several presentations to make the impact easy to understand.
- Ethos.so – a platform to evaluate portfolios and funds based on the UN Sustainability Goals.
- Morningstar Office – provides a Sustainability rating and rates factors such as climate change, community investing, gender & diversity, executive compensation, board governance, human and workers’ rights, etc.
- Member and President of the local chapter of National Association of Professional Financial Advisers (NAPFA)
- Member of US Social Investment Forum (US SIF)
- Member of Green America
- Member of Green Chamber of Commerce
Education and Experience:
- Chartered SRI Counselor (CSRIC™): College for Financial Planning, 2021
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®): Fi360, 2020
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) College for Financial Planning, 2009
- Began working for AIO Financial, LLC (formerly Financial Freedom Associates, LLC), 2004
- M.S. Master of Science in Engineering, Purdue University, 1992
- B.S. Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Lehigh University, 1990
Bill served in the Peace Corps in Nicaragua from 2002 to 2004. He then lived in Mexico to help establish a micro-credit operation before joining AIO Financial.
Bill is the volunteer director of a charitable organization that aids Northern Mexican communities in need called ProMex Group. He volunteers with No More Deaths to aid migrants in Mexico. Bill is fluent in Spanish.
Bill hosts the Impact Financial Planners video-podcast-blog series and is the author of “The Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing Guide.” He uses the latest technology to improve his clients’ experience.
Bill Holliday is an Investment Advisor Representative of First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. First Affirmative Financial Network is a Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credentials (CFP®) and (AIF®) listed above bear trademarks.