Kimberly Terry - CFP®, AIF®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
Together, we can set a new standard for a positive impact on society and the environment while creating a sustainable future for the ones we love and the causes we care about.
First Affirmative Financial Network
Impact Hub, Oakland
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: (510) 788-4071
SRI and ESG Consideration
Professional Focus and Services:
I am committed to helping my clients recognize the power they have to bring about transformative change by aligning personal values with financial goals.
Portfolio Management and Financial Planning Services to families, individuals, and forward-thinking businesses.
I believe that value is created for shareholders and society as a whole by investing in the most responsible companies with attractive profit potential. Companies who provide or support clean sustainable energy, fresh clean water, adequate supplies of healthy food, a livable climate, waste minimization, justice, equal opportunity, peace, and security.
I help you set financial goals, allocate your portfolio utilizing a team of managers and then implement and monitor your portfolio.
I provide Financial Planning Services for retirement planning, college funding, insurance review, tax and estate planning, and charitable gifting. The financial planning process includes:
- Getting to know each other
- Determining your personal, financial goals and priorities
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial situation
- Developing and presenting the financial recommendations to you
- Implementing and monitoring those recommendations
I offer a no-cost, no-obligation introductory meeting for us to learn about each other. I will review your personal values, social priorities and discuss your financial goals. In collaboration with you, I’ll determine the best allocation for you. Fees are based on the services you need and are typically a percentage of assets under management.
I am a fee-only advisor and receive no commissions, referral fees, or payouts from insurance companies or other entities for services provided to you.
- Investment Advisor Representative, First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC
- Member, US SIF – The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
Education and Experience:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner, College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Series 65 Investment Advisor License
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, Washington State University
I’m involved with non-profits around the Bay Area and available to speak at your business or community event.
Kimberly Terry is an Investment Advisor Representative of First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. First Affirmative Financial Network is a Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587), a wholly owned subsidiary of Foliofn, Inc.
The credentials CFP® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.