Patricia Hathaway, CFP, AIF
Certified Financial Planner™, Accredited Investment Fiduciary™
Hathaway Financial Services
Professional Focus and Services
Here at Hathaway Financial Services, I offer comprehensive financial planning in an environment of highly personalized client service. Client relationships, goal-based planning, and socially responsible investing are at the heart of my business. My goals are to educate you as to the most beneficial and prudent solutions to meet your individual planning needs and to align you with the best available social products that reflect your personal values. I value on-going client relationships and provide you with a high level of commitment to meet your changing goals and needs. When you work with a small, independent, community-based firm like ours, you also benefit from a network of strategic alliances with professionals of all areas of the planning process, including tax and estate planning.
My initial consultation is free and without obligation. You can hire me for a one-time consultation, periodic consultations, or on-going management, and I can work with you at an hourly rate, for a fee, or on a commission basis depending upon the services desired and what is most beneficial to you.
- Network Adviser, First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC
- Registered Representative, KMS Financial Services, Inc.
- Custodial Affiliation: Charles Schwab & Co.
- Member, Social Investment Forum, Green America
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Practitioner
- General Editor, Socially Responsible Investing for Dummies
- Series 7 Securities License
- Series 66 Investment Advisor License
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary™
- Life, health, and long-term care insurance license
- BS, Chemistry, University of California
Patricia Hathaway is a registered representative with KMS Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. She is supervised from the following KMS Financial Services Branch Office: 132 East Broadway, Suite 747, Eugene, Oregon 97401; 541.912.1069.
Patricia subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. She is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative. Hathaway Financial Services is not a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. First Affirmative and Hathaway Financial Services are not affiliates or subsidiaries of KMS Financial Services, Inc., FINRA, SIPC.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credentials CFP® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.