Grow wealth with intention
First Affirmative Financial Network
- Values-aligned Investing
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Investing
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
Professional Focus and Services:
Helping clients to grow their wealth with intention by providing guidance with their investment strategies.
- Investment Advisor, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Certificate in ESG Investing, CFA Institute
Education and Experience:
- MS Justice Studies; Globalization, Economic Justice, Race, Class and Gender
- BA Anthropology; Minor in Women’s Studies
- FINRA Series 7, 66
- Life and Health Insurance
- Registered Yoga Teacher; RYT 200
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction; MBSR
I am passionate about social justice, human rights, and women’s empowerment. I founded a domestic violence agency in Sylvania, Ohio to provide housing, wellness and counseling services to victims of domestic violence. I represented organized labor on the City of Toledo Human Relations Committee and sat on the steering committee for Dialogue to Change, holding community conversations on racial equity. I am a trained Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) facilitator and have worked with organizations to improve cultural competency.
I support Toledo Grows Urban Community Garden through a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) membership and a Metroparks Toledo Member. I am also a member of the Maumee Valley Whiskey Society.
My mission is to uncover the values that are most important to you and provide strategies on how to grow your wealth with intention. You have many options available when it comes to choosing an investment advisor, my specialty is in aligning your portfolio with the issues you care about most.
Together, we can also create a strategy that incorporates charitable giving and volunteerism with your financial plan to maximize your community impact.