Professional Focus and Services
I am a founding member and Chief Investment Officer for Artifex Financial Group, a Fee-Only financial planning and investment firm headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. We also have offices in Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland. We assist clients with portfolio construction and management, as well as tax planning and preparation, retirement planning, estate planning, insurance and risk analysis, and corporate retirement plans.
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) - past Midwest Region board member
- Financial Planning Association of Southwest Ohio - Board member
- Association of Divorce Financial Analysts
- Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)
- Alliance of Cambridge Advisors
- Center for Fiduciary Studies
Education and Experience
- B.A. The Ohio State University, 1983
- CFP Certification - 1999
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary - 2005
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst - 2006
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst - 2009
- Oakwood Rotary Club - 17 year member
- Board member - Financial Planning Association of S.W. Ohio
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church - Treasurer
- A Special Wish Foundation - past board member
- Dayton Art Institute - past associate board member
Doug Kinsey subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. He is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative. First Affirmative is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Artifex Financial Group, LLC an independent Investment Advisory firm registered in the State of Ohio.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).