Harry Moran, CFP, AIF
Certified Financial Planner™, Accredited Investment Fiduciary™
Portfolio Resources Advisor Group, Inc.
Helping Socially Conscious Investors Define & Achieve Their Highest Goals
Professional Focus and Services
I help socially and environmentally conscious investors define and achieve their highest goals. I enjoy working with creative, thoughtful, and intentional people who ask "the big questions" and lead interesting lives. I help them to secure their financial future and make a positive impact with their money on their community and the world.
My approach to financial and life planning and asset management focuses first on client needs and values. With this solid foundation, I then craft, implement, and monitor strategic action plans to help them achieve their goals. Helping clients accomplish what is truly important to them is highly energizing and rewarding, but also challenging. I feel that developing collaborative long-term client relationships is the key to success.
I offer four main services:
- Financial/Life Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investment Management
- Mission-related Investment Consulting Services for Non-Profits, Endowments and Foundations
Additionally, I teach socially responsible investing workshops and offer social and environmental screening of investments.
- Selling Group Member, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Member, US SIF (since 1998)
- Member, Green America Green Business Network
- Founding President, Northeast NY Chapter, Financial Planning Association
- Past President, Capital District Chapter, International Association for Financial Planning
Education and Experience
- BA, SUNY Albany, 1985
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, 1991
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designation, 2004
- FINRA Series 6, 62, and 63 licensed, 1986
- New York State Life, Disability & Health Insurance licensed, 1987
- Investment Adviser Representative, Portfolio Resources Advisor Group
- Registered Representative, Portfolio Resources Group, Inc.
- Past Board Member, Finance Committee, Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region
- Past Treasurer, Center for Donation & Transplant
- Board of Trustees, Finance Committee Chair, Galway Public Library
- Past Treasurer, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Saratoga Springs
- Board Chair, Sustainable Saratoga
- Finance Committee, Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs
Securities offered through Portfolio Resources Group, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, FSI. Harry Moran subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC and is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credentials CFP® and AIF® listed above bear trademarks.