Greg Wendt, CFP
Certified Financial Planner™
Professional Focus and Services
Money is a resource to help us achieve our highest mission and purpose for being on the planet.
How Greg Works
- Investment portfolio reviews
- Socially and environmentally responsible investing
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Harmonizing financial situations with lifestyle and long term goals
- Retirement and financial independence planning
- Dreams and goals planning
- Estate planning
- Life insurance
- Charitable planning
- Educational seminars for individuals, corporations and advisory professionals
- Management of small business retirement plans
Financial planning and consulting services are available on an hourly basis. Greg acts as a coordinator with his clients' attorneys and accountants in order to provide the client with the best possible service and information from a team of advisors.
- Network Advis0r, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Financial Planning Association, Active Member
- US SIF
- Green America
- UCLA Alumni Association, Bruin Professionals
Education and Experience
- Certified Financial Planner™
- FINRA Uniform Securities Agent 63, 1992; FINRA Uniform Securities Agent 65, 1992
- Insurance Licenses: Life and Long Term Care Insurance in California, 1994 License # 0B50192
- BA, Economics and Business Administration, UCLA, 1988
- CFP® Professional Education Program, College of Financial Planning
Greg is founder of two non-profit organizations, Green Business Networking; a non-profit business community of over 4,500 business owners and professionals committed to greening the economy for Greater Los Angeles, and Green Economy Think Tank which convenes sustainabilty leaders in cities around the country to evolve actions and solutions for the green economy. He holds monthly events with his colleagues known as "Living Economy Salons" to educate participants on the dynamics and solutions for a local living economy. He is also involved on a pro-bono basis with various government and non-profit efforts - Slow Money SoCal, Business Alliance for Local Living Economies, California Financial Opportunity Roundtable, Prop 39 Roundtable, Liberty Hill Foundation and a number of civic and local environmental organizations.
Greg Wendt subscribes to a package of professional services offered by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. He is not an investment advisor representative of First Affirmative. First Affirmative is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Stakeholders Capital.
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (SEC File #801-56587).
The credential CFP® listed above bears trademarks.